The Firm`s history
The office began to provide legal services in the year 1930-in Lykourgou street-by Petros Dim. Tsoutis, who had served as a member to the Board of Directors of the Athens Bar Association, as well as an examiner to the Athens Bar Exams repetitively.
Anna P. Tsoutis-Fatouros, daughter to Petros, formed in 1977 a small yet flexible and efficient team of first-class lawyers, expanding their services and partnerships at the Lycabettus building in downtown Athens.
In 2006, the third generation of lawyers, Petros Chr. Fatouros and Ioannis V. Lampropoulos, took over. The legal origins of both, allow them to have a realistic and sharp understanding of the legal and factual issues of each case.
The Law Firm is able to cover a wide range of legal services. Eighty one years of legal services have produced a comprehensive and efficient level of services, both at judicial and at advisory level.
The Firm’s work is characterized by a high sense of responsibility and responsiveness, demonstrated around the clock.